Best Places for Couples in Luzon
Best Places for Couples in Luzon
Luzon is considered the largest island in the Philippines and 15th largest Island in the world. You can find there the national capital of the Philippines, Manila. Most services and industries are located in Luzon. It is also a home of the most famous travel spots in the Philippines and in the world.
If you are planning to relax, have fun activities, and enjoy your vacation, we have some list of destinations in Luzon where you can travel. You don’t have to worry too much because the places are all cheap and affordable. All the money and vacation leave you will spend with definitely be worth it.
- Baguio City –The city of Pines, Baguio, is the summer capital of the Philippines. Beat the summer by going to Baguio without spending too much money.
- Masasa Beach, Tingloy, Batangas – Enjoy good sceneries in Masasa Beach. Some say that it is the hidden gem of Batangas. You can also set a camp there.
- Fortune Island, Nasugbu –This Island, I must say, is a unique Island in Batangas. You’ll enjoy the white sand; and you’ll feel a touch of Greece.
- Anawangin cove, Zambales –If you’re planning to go Island hopping, don’t forget to stop by at Anawanging cove in Zambales. There are a lot of pine trees in there so it’s like Baguio city with a beach. You can also build a camp there.
- Hundred Islands –If you want to explore a lot of islands in one day. This is the perfect place for you because it is surrounded with many Islands.
- Biak na Bato, San Miguel, Bulacan – This place in Bulacan is known for its stunning rock formations and history (It is where the Emilio Aguinaldo established his headquarters during the Spanish regime).
- Morong, Bataan –Be stunned in the beautiful beaches in Morong, Bataan. There are lots of beach resorts that offer fun water activities and you can even go Island hopping.
- Tagaytay –A place where you can get the perfect view of the Taal volcano. There are parks where you can have a picnic with your family. You can also enjoy the cool temperature there especially in its popular place called “Palace in the Sky”.
- Crater Lake of Taal Volcano – Have a fun trekking adventure to Crater Lake (You may also swin there). Taal Volcano is famous because it is on an island within a lake within an Island. It is also known as the smallest active volcano not only in the Philippines, but also in the world.
- Pagsanjan Falls, Laguna –It is said that Pagsanjan Falls is the most popular place in Laguna. It is a falls with a cave beside it. So if you want to go to the cave, you should experience first going through the falls with a raft ride.
- Mt. Daraitan –It is one of the stunning mountains in Rizal. If you love mountain climbing or if you want to try it, start with Mt. Daraitan. At the top, you’ll see the perfect view of the place including the Tinipak river.
- Masungi Rock Formation, Tanay, Rizal– If you want some real adventure and also you want to beat your fear of heights, try the Masungi Rock Formation in Rizal. There’s a place there called Masungi georeserve where there are lot of trails that’ll help you climb easier.
- Rizal Park –The famous place in the where you can see the most famous monument in the Philippines. You’ll feel the presence of history in there because it is where the national hero executed.
- Puerto Gallera – is one of the Best Places for Couples in Luzon, this place is known for its white sand beaches and it is surrounded by lush mountains.
- Subic Bay –Subic is known for its clean and American-like place. But its bay is also famous because of some fun activities like the Zoobic Safari, Ocean Adventure, Forest trail, and its beaches.