Inno Sotto Gowns
Inno Sotto Gowns has began serving Filipina brides and abroad for more than 30 years. Inno Sotto is one of the most respected and acclaimed elite Filipino designer in the Philippines and is known as the “Fashion Prince of Manila”. He was enchanted by fashion design, architecture & arts so when he got a chance to work with Christian Espiritu, one of the well-known designers in the 70’s, he found his passion and became an assistant to him. Until, he has made his way to create his name in wedding gowns and fashion in the Philippines. Inno Sotto wedding gowns are based in the Philippines and can be found in Rustans Malate. Check out below for the complete location.
School: San Francisco School of Fashion and Design
- Won the grand prize for Most Outstanding Designers Competition over Manila’s best fashion designers. This event was held at the Westin Philippine Plaza Hotel, judged by a very select international panel of important fashion figures.
- Founded Filipino Designers Group (FDG) and is elected as the President
- “Inno Sotto: A Special Fashion Documentary” has won the gold prize in a New York competition.
- 1988 Outstanding Filipino Designer of the Year
- Launched Inno Sotto: Luxe Wear in 1990
Clients: First Lady of Czech Republic, Amelita Ramos, Heart Evangelista, Gretchen Barretto, Ruffa Gutierrez
- Person Inno Sotto
- Address M. H. Del Pilar St., Malate, Manila City, Metro Manila, Philippines, 6309
|10:00 am - 10:00 pm||10:00 am - 10:00 pm||10:00 am - 10:00 pm||10:00 am - 10:00 pm||10:00 am - 10:00 pm||10:00 am - 10:00 pm||10:00 am - 10:00 pm|